Okay, Ohio State made it in. Just like I thought. And now, I can only hope that they get kicked right out of New Orleans, on their ear, much like last year when they lost to the previously underrated Florida. This year, LSU has had it's moments in the sun and lost two very close games. At least both the teams that they lost to will also be in bowls, Arkansas in the Cotton, Kentucky in the Music City. And Illinois gets recognition for beating Ohio State by being in the Rose Bowl.
Missouri, do you remember them, they are playing against Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl. They aren't good enough to be in the BCS bowls, are they? The Big 12 and the SEC were so much stronger this year than the Big 10. And the SEC has more teams playing in the 'post season' than the Big 10. I just can't get over the ridiculousness of Ohio State being in the National Championship. ESPN's Sportsnation says that Ohio State will win, but goodness, in that same poll they said that LSU is the stronger team on offense and defense. Give me a break.
I was worried Hawaii would get shafted. They didn't. So, if LSU were beaten by Ohio State, but Ohio State played a crappy game, could Hawaii, if they beat Georgia, be National Champion? Oh wait, that's gone by the wayside. We know who will be national champion... the winner of the game in New Orleans.
I am excited, but seriously wonder... When will we get a playoff?
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment