I was watching the Kentucky-Florida game yesterday. I had thought that the game might be closer than it ended up being....
I saw the hit and saw Tim Tebow go down. I gasped when he didn't get up. I then saw the replay, and I understood why he didn't get up. I was so worried, even when he got up (with help) and went off the field. At first, I thought it was a side-effect of already being ill. Then I saw one of the trainers snapping his fingers next to Tebow's ear. I had that happen in 1988 when I was in a car accident. The EMT did the same to me. It's a (not all that bright) sensory test for concussion.
With that criticism aside, I'm a little tired of seeing what I am seeing. Everywhere I look, I am seeing the middle (where I sit, sad to see a good player injured) and then the people who hate Tim Tebow and the people who love him to the point of deification. I am sorry to have seen the hit. I'm sorry to see the people who hate a good kid who plays the game right. I am also sorry to see the people who think he's at the table next to God.
I feel for Tim Tebow's family. I hope he'll be well. And if you're a college football fan, you're rooting for him to be well in the next two weeks against Les Miles LSU team.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment