Despite what you might think, if you are a regular listener like I am, ESPN Radio isn't part of the NFL network.
I love almost all sports. I scream at the television when there is a bad call (or at least acknowledge it, if it's in favor of my teams). Give me football of any variety on most days, and I would watch it. I also have a love for many other sports. And it distresses me, during this time of year, that the only sports on talk radio are 15 minutes of baseball to every hour of football.
It doesn't matter that most of the divisional races are not even close to being decided. It doesn't matter that the 'Greatest Road Trip in Sports' is drawing to a close (it's what is playing on my television right now, go Sybille!) I can hear Al Michaels talking about Football Night in America and all I want to say is.... It's not October yet, and we haven't had yet another surprise finish in the World Series, so hush!
Besides, haven't we all decided that pre-season football is pointless? It's the same people who say that who also prattle on incessantly about the sport. I don't get it.
And I love football. Give me my Indianapolis Colts any day! But let me watch my Cardinals try to make it to the post season, then I'll worry about how many yards Peyton has thrown for the week!
"System Ready.... Launch!" Gosh I love tennis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment