I guess I am echoing so many different folks who have written about and talked about Davidson College and how well it treats its students. But I am writing it from a slightly different perspective.
In the many times I have attended a University, at least once while I was at the University of Kentucky and another time while I was at the University of Southern Indiana, they were competing for a National Championship.
They are public schools, therefore they would never be able to get the budget or even the "Board of Trustees" who is wealthy enough to enable what the Davidson College Board of Trustees had done for its students.
But I just think that this was an extremely classy move by the Board. And I think, from everything I have read, this is a classy school all the way around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment