It's a good day to crank up the air conditioner and watch Sunday television. There will be a Cardinal game on. I'll watch it. I will also be flipping between golf and, of course, tennis.
I still think it's funny that I am the only woman I know personally which was (supposedly) the most clutch play of the week (that A-Rod walk-off home run in the bottom of the 15th against their mortal enemies), knows that Tiger is just a few back, on a Sunday, again, and that Andy Roddick (the 'other' A-Rod) will be playing one of the newer up-and-comers (how long does that phrase stick?) in tennis. Oh, and my second favorite player, Albert Pujols, just hit his 100th RBI last last. He may never get the triple crown (he's currently 4th in BA).
My favorite player is, by the way, Yadier Molina. If you love baseball, you would know why.
This is a typical hot Sunday for me. I don't do a lot and watch a lot of television.
Just thought that if you were following (Ha!) that you might want to know a Sunday in the life of....

No comments:
Post a Comment