Colts versus Patriots, Patriots versus Colts. It's three minutes left in the game. Indianapolis is down 24-20. And there just was a missed pass. The Colts are dealing with injuries, and I'm not copping any excuses (as a Colts fan). The Patriots have had some seriously bad calls against them. I'm a fan of any sport before I am a fan of the team. If the Colts don't win this game, they have no excuse. They've been given the breaks and not exactly taken them.
Seriously, right now, they would be down by 1, if it weren't for the nearly perfect Adam Vinatieri being 'blocked' by Richard Seymour. And the Colts (Peyton Manning in a rare fumble) just turned the ball over.
You know, I saw a bunch of people try to say that the score of this game would be high. And then they were counteracted by those who would say that the game score would be held down. But I seriously doubt anyone would have said that this game would have been 24-20 at the two minute warning.
And the Colts lose. On the one bright side, that's what I picked for my pick'em game. I just wanted to lose that. Patriots are 9-0. I can't help but hope (for the sake of the sport) that a team like the Patriots would not get the perfect season.
And I get to watch the last 10 laps at the Texas Motor Speedway. Gosh, isn't this country great?!
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment